The Organizing Committee is open to new ideas and innovations in plastic piping, so please submit your title and abstract even if the subject matter is not covered on the list. Abstracts not accepted for oral presentation during the main program, may be considered for the poster gallery. If you only wish to be considered for the poster gallery, please indicate when submitting your abstract online. All approved abstracts will be published on the website and in the conference abstract book onsite. Full presentations will be published on the flash drive and distributed to all attendees.
Authors are advised to register for PPXXI when their Abstract is accepted. Once registration is completed and payment is received, the participant will receive a confirmation email. Please contact the conference organizer to have question addressed.
Guidelines of submitting an abstract:
- Please submit your abstracts via https://portal.smart-abstract.com/ppxxi
- Abstracts submitted via e-mail, post, or other methods will generally not be accepted.
- The conference will be conducted in English to include all documents.
- Abstract changes and corrections will be accepted until the deadline of November 11th 2022.
- The abstract should include citable references.
- Uploading a short BIO for the presenters is mandatory.
- For presenting authors of accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference is required.
* There will be numerous events to network during the conference
- Please note that only the submitting author receives all abstract notifications.
- Make sure that emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are not marked as spam by your email provider.
- The submitting author takes responsibility for informing all co-authors about successful submission, acceptance or rejection, required revisions and forwards the received instructions for the presentation of the abstract to the presenting author.
Abstract contents and format:
- Ensure to uphold the PPCA Principle of Comparison.
The PPCA recognizes that the copyright of the conference documents (e.g., abstracts, papers and presentations) remains vested exclusively with either the individual author or their employer, dependent upon their contractual arrangements.
By accepting this (or any subsequent) invitation to present at a PPCA conference, the author on his own behalf or on behalf of his employer as the copyright holder consents to PPCA taking the following steps:
- Publishing the conference documents (in whole or in part) in the conference program and in electronic format (e.g., conference proceedings for distribution at or after the conference).
- Placing the full paper (or any extract thereof) on the PPCA website (subsequent to or after the conference) and indicating that such is available to be downloaded without charge but only for personal use and on the strict understanding that it is not for republication.
- Use the PowerPoint presentation (in whole or in part) at the specific conference and at any subsequent PPCA funded conferences as PPCA determines is appropriate.
In each instance, PPCA will give credit to the copyright owner so that they may be readily identified.
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the questions, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
- Abstract titles should be concise and direct.
- Individual product names are not allowed in the abstract.
- Maximum length of max. 2800 characters (including spaces).
- Abstracts may include up to 10 references. Each reference inserted into the abstract body counts for 30 characters.
- Please minimize formatting. We cannot guarantee that abstracts with elaborate formats will upload correctly to the system.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- After an abstract has been submitted, modifications can be made until the submission deadline.
- Click here to download the Abstract Submission Instructions
- Help for abstract submission is provided onscreen in each section of our site by opening the “?”.
- A user manual is available for download (a pdf file) under “Help” in the main menu.
- For further information concerning registration please visit the https://portal.smart-abstract.com/ppxxi/submission/en/help/guidelines
We wish you success in submitting your abstracts!
The following documents are necessary for all type of presentations:
Power Point Presentation Template
Instructions for Full Paper and Oral Presentation Preparation:
Click here to download Author Guidelines for Full Paper and Oral Presentation Preparation
Instructions for Poster and Poster Preparation:
Click here to download Instructions for Poster and Poster Preparation
Poster will be displayed in portrait modes. Please regard all poster sizes should be under 45” X 90” in U.S. measures.
In case of any question please contact:
Peter Balassa – Evacon Ltd.
Tátra Str. 34.
PPXXI Conference Chair:
Sarah Patterson – Plastics Pipe Institute
105 Decker Court, Suite 825
Irving, Texas 75062
PPXXI Conference Co-Chair/ Technical Program Chair:
Zoran Davidovski – Pipelife International GmbH
Wienerberger Str 11,