Swan and Dolphin is the gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. The resort is located in between Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™ and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park.
Walt Disney World® Resort is located in Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located 2 miles southwest of the intersection of I-4 and State Rd. 536. Approximately 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport, 15 minutes from the Orlando Convention Center and 25 minutes from Amtrak.
The resort was designed by internationally acclaimed architect, Michael Graves, and offers entertainment architecture outside and modern luxury with a creative touch inside. All guest rooms have been redesigned in luxurious sophistication by Michael Graves and feature the Heavenly Bed®.
Walt Disney World® Resort Benefits:
Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin receive many special Disney benefits, including:
- Complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Attractions, including water taxis to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
- Just a short walk to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
- Extra Magic Hours benefit – Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular park closing time (Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort I.D. required).
- Disney’s FASTPASS+ service allows you to reserve access to some of your must-do experiences—attractions, shows, parades, Disney Character Experiences and more up to 60 days in advance. A Disney resort exclusive!
- On-site Disney Planning Centers.
- Advance tee times on four nearby championship Walt Disney World® golf courses.
- Priority seating at select table service restaurants and dinner shows within the Walt Disney World® Resort, on a space-available basis
- Complimentary parking at Disney Theme parks with valid room key.
- Complimentary package delivery of purchases made in Disney gift stores and shops back to the resort.
- For more info about the benefits please visit https://swandolphin.com/activities/special-disney-benefits/ website.
Taxi: approx. $60.00
Private limo.: approx. $175.00 to the hotel, $155.00 return to the airport
Town car TO and FROM: approx. $93.00 to the hotel, $78.00 return to the airport
To Hotel From Orlando Amtrak Station:
Taxi: approx. $70.00 each way
Private limo.: approx. $175.00 each way
To Orlando Amtrak Station From Hotel:
Taxi: approx. $60.00 each way
Private limo.: approx. $155.00 each way
To Hotel From Kissimmee Amtrak Station:
Taxi: approx. $50.00 each way
Private limo.: approx. $150.00 each way
To Kissimmee Amtrak Station From Hotel:
Taxi: approx. $40.00 each way
Private limo.: approx. $125.00 each way
*All prices are in US Dollars and subject to change.
Complimentary scheduled transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and attractions, including water taxis to Disney’s Hollywood Studios™, Epcot®, and Disney’s BoardWalk entertainment district.
To more know about the transportation possibilites please visit the https://swandolphin.com/more/transportation/ website.
- The conference technical sessions will be in Swan 5B-10. The exhibition, coffee break, lunch area will be in 1-6A and on the Foyers.
Poster Gallery Walk will take place in Swan Technical Session Rooms.
- Lake Buena Vista, FL is on Eastern Standard Time. Time difference is 5 hours to Greenwich Mean Time.
- The temperature in September is mild, at daytime: 80° (27°C), at morning and evening 68° (20°C).
- Business casual is suitable for the entire event. However, some evening meals and functions that you choose to attend at your leisure at PPXXI may require more appropriate clothing.
- For the Gala Dinner, “dress to impress”.
- We recommend you dress in layers as hotel meeting rooms tend to be too hot for some, while others are quite chilly.
- The official language of the conference is in English.