Conditions and cancellations policy of sponsorship registration:
The Sponsor obliged to sign the below statement at the time of the registration. This statement is part of the Sponsorship Contract.
The reservation is only valid when the payment is received within the deadline stated on the issued invoice.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that the paid Sponsorship fee is only refundable if the cancellation notice is received in written form within 15 days from the date of the reservation.
- Until September 29th, 2022, the reservation is partially refundable with 40% of the paid Sponsorship fee providing the cancellation notice is received in written form.
- From September 30th, 2022, cancellation is not possible, and a refund is not given to the Sponsor.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that the legal consequences of delay, default of performance or failure cannot be used in case of a condition that neither of the Parties (PPCA/ Event Manager) is culpable of (vis major, epidemiological situation, emergency condition). PPCA/ Event Manager is not liable for the impossible performance if it is due to an extraordinary condition, action, or event (for example the new corona virus/pandemic, vis major) which was unforeseeable and which could not be prevented with the expected diligence of the Event Manager in the particular circumstances or could be prevented by unreasonable intervention.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that PPCA/Event Manager is entitled to postpone the conference in case of vis major. In this case, the Event Manager informs the Sponsor via e-mail and registers with the consent of the Sponsor to the next possible date. All the invoiced amounts will be used in the next conference. The Sponsor is not entitled to be covered for any further costs.
- The Sponsor acknowledges that the PPCA/Event Manager is not liable for the incorrectly indicated price when the error is not the result of the lack of diligence of the Event Manager or is the result of the error in system, or in case the price is the reason of a manifest error, is unreal and relevantly different from the obvious price of the service. In these cases, the Event Manager is not obligated to provide the participation opportunity for the Sponsor on the price incorrectly indicated on the website. In case of the incorrect price, the Event Manager notifies the Sponsor.
- …………………. (SPONSOR) hereby assumes entire responsibility and hereby agrees to protect, defend, indemnify and save the Hotel, its owners, its operator, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, officers, directors, and agents harmless against all claims, losses or damages to persons or property, governmental charges or fines and attorney’s fees arising out of our caused by its installation, removal, maintenance, occupancy or use of the exhibition premises or a part thereof, excluding any such liability caused by the sole gross negligence of the Hotel and its employees and agents.
- …………………. (SPONSOR) shall obtain and keep in force during the term of the installation and use of the exhibit premises, policies of Comprehensive General Liability Insurance and Contractual Liability Insurance, insuring and specifically referring to the Contractual liability set forth in this Exhibit Agreement, in an amount not less than $2,000,000 Combined Single Limit for personal injury and property damage.
- The Hotel, its owners, its operator, and Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. shall be included in such policies as additional named insured. In addition, …………………. (SPONSOR) acknowledges that neither the Hotel, its owners, its operator, nor Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. maintain insurance covering exhibitor’s property and that it is the sole responsibility of …………………. (SPONSOR) to obtain business interruption and property damage insurance insuring any losses by …………………. (SPONSOR).
I bind myself to acknowledge these above mentioned provisions.
I on behalf of …………………. (company name) bind myself to acknowledge these above-mentioned provisions.