CONFERENCE MOBILE APP
The PPXXI Smart Abstract mobile app is sponsored by McElroy. The mobile app provides access to all conference information to include bios (authors, speakers, moderators); abstracts (presentation and poster papers); company profiles (PPCA, sponsors, exhibitors) and the exhibition map. Additional features facilitate networking with other attendees (e.g., in-app messaging; conference notifications and more) and registrants can also personalize their itineraries.
To register in the PPXXI mobile app, follow the below instructions:
1. Scan the QR Code to use the mobile app.
NOTE: In case, the code is not working use the following direct link to reach the app: app.ppxxi.smart-abstract.com
2. For installing the Conference App, please make the following steps:
- In Safari:
– Click on the Share icon at the bottom of your view
– Scroll down at select “Add to Home Screen”
– Confirm that you want to add the app to your home screen
– Open the app via the icon on the home screen
- In Chrome:
– When you open the app, the installation note “Add this app to your home screen” opens automatically
– Add the app to your home screen by confirming with “Install”
– From now you can open the app directly via the app icon on your home screen.
3. Sign-in at the conference app into the personal agenda
- In order to create your personal agenda and able to see all the functions, please sign-in first:
– Select „Sign-in “in the side menu
– Enter your email (For authors/presenters, please use the same email address that you have made the abstract submission)
– Insert name (display name on the app)
– Choose password (upper- and lower-case letters, min. 8 characters)
– You will receive an email to activate your access.
4. After activation, log in with your access data.
- Complete your user profile
- Open profile via your display name at the side menu
- Upload photo
- Check and complete your personal data