In the heart of the Walt Disney World® Resort, the award-winning Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort is your gateway to Central Florida’s greatest theme parks and attractions. The resort is located in between Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood StudiosTM, and nearby Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park and Magic Kingdom® Park.
Come discover our 18 world-class restaurants and lounges, including steak, seafood, Italian, sushi, poolside dining venues, and 24-hour room service. Other amenities include the luxurious Mandara Spa, five pools, including a grotto pool with a water slide and waterfalls, a white sand beach, two health clubs, jogging trails, watercraft rentals, a game room, and a supervised children’s activity center. You also receive many special Disney benefits, including complimentary transportation to Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Attractions, the Extra Magic Hours benefit, advance tee times on nearby Walt Disney World® golf courses, Disney character dining, and Disney Planning Centers.
More info on the golf courses please visit https://www.golfwdw.com/ website.
To purchase specially priced Walt Disney World® Meeting/Convention Theme Park tickets, please go to www.mydisneygroup.com/ppcae2022 or call 407-566-5600 and provide group code G0821971.
Tickets are valid 7 days before, during, and 7 days after the meeting dates. Please note, the cut-off date for advance purchase savings is September 24th, 2023.
To enter a park, both a park reservation and valid ticket on the same day are required. To make park reservations, you will need to sign-in to an existing Disney® Account or create a new one and link each ticket. Park reservations are subject to availability – please check the Park Availability Calendar. For details on making a park reservation, please visit Disney Park Pass Experience Updates.
Whether it’s your first visit or your 100th, we recommend reviewing the Walt Disney World® Resort Experience Updates.
Walt Disney World® Resort Benefits:
Guests of the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin receive many special Disney benefits, including:
- Complimentary transportation to all Walt Disney World® Theme Parks and Attractions, including water taxis to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
- To more know about the transportation possibilites please visit the https://swandolphin.com/more/transportation/ website.
- Just a short walk to Epcot® and Disney’s Hollywood Studios™.
- Extra Magic Hours benefit – Each day, one of the four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks opens one hour early or remains open up to two hours after regular park closing time (Valid Theme Park ticket and Resort I.D. required).
- Disney’s FASTPASS+ service allows you to reserve access to some of your must-do experiences—attractions, shows, parades, Disney Character Experiences and more up to 60 days in advance. A Disney resort exclusive!
- On-site Disney Planning Centers.
- Advance tee times on four nearby championship Walt Disney World® golf courses.
- Priority seating at select table service restaurants and dinner shows within the Walt Disney World® Resort, on a space-available basis
- Complimentary parking at Disney Theme parks with valid room key.
- Complimentary package delivery of purchases made in Disney gift stores and shops back to the resort.
- For more info about the benefits please visit https://swandolphin.com/activities/special-disney-benefits/ website.